Business Description :
Bubble tea has become more and more popular in Atlanta and Metro Atlanta, lower food costs and higher customers turnover rate produce more benefit for the owners. This gorgeous bubble tea store is located in one of the best and busiest parts of Atlanta. A well-known international franchise that offers many kinds of bubble tea, ice tea, milk tea, desserts.
Bubble Tea Drink Shops have swept rapidly and are well established throughout Taiwan, China and much of Southeast Asia. Very popular among younger generations and college students. This Drink Shop has good online reviews and holds a five-star rating. 100% absentee owner and only takes 2 employees per shift to run.
Monthly sale average is around $45,458 with the absentee owner pocketing $8,000 to $10,000 a month and an owner operator can drastically increase these numbers by focusing more on advertising.
All equipment, fixtures and equipment are brand new.
Tea(s) in combination with a wide selection of fruit flavors & milk tea with tapioca “pearls”. Often called “Pearl Milk Tea”. A special machine seals cellophane over top of a clear disposable cup so it may be shaken to produce frothy “bubbles”. An over-sized straw is provided to pierce the cellophane top and allow easy access to the “pearls” which quickly settle to the bottom of the generally sweet flavored milk tea beverage. Different types of “pearls” may be substituted for the tapioca, as well as many flavors of fruit jelly in tiny cube form This business is very simple and recipes are easily learned. Two employees can handle everything with minimal training. This is your chance to be part of the next Starbucks type craze and at a very affordable price, don’t miss out!
- Not included in asking price
- Real Estate:
- Building SF:
- Lease Expiration:
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- Very clean and well organized interior configuration. Easy to maintain facility and equipment. Contemporary decorated and perfectly located in a super busy intersection and shopping center with ample parking. Long term lease in place that escalates by 3% yearly, current monthly rate are $2,647 base and $494 extras.
- well positioned in the market. First kind of specialty drink store in the area with accumulated large number of customers and a five star reviews.
- Growth & Expansion:
- Very profitable business for specialty drinks and a lot of room for growth. Without any ads, the business has been very stable for the past 12 months. The business has grown itself only with word of mouth. New owner can easily increase profit with more marketing and ads to attract new customers.
- Support & Training:
- one week by store manager, phone consultation by seller and franchisor training.
- Reason for Selling:
- Need to focus on other concepts